MIZUHO’S VACCUM AGITATOR is a composite equipment which performs agitation and emulsification while optimizing conditions (vacuum, pressure, cooling, and heating) inside the vessel.
- A. Agitating
- Select the shape of the blade and a rotation speed depending on the use. The rotational speed is continuously variable within a certain range.
Rotation recorder and tachometer is attached to the control board.
In addition, a shaft part is equipped with excellent sealing by oil and mechanics. So the structure is tough but is easy to handle.
- In order to promote an effective heat exchange with heat conductive surface, the automatic scraper makes the product heated or cooled by vessel7s inside wall move or circulate. Also, the roundness inside the vessel makes the scraping blade work more effectively, and realized an excellent and constant heat exchange performance. The scraping blade can be dismounted with ease at a touch. Available as materials are Teflon, neoprene, nitrile rubber, etc. We will select among these materials the most suitable for your purpose of use.
3.High shear mixer
Uniform dispersion and participating without using as least surface active agent as possible is the recent tendency is product mixing. In many cases, these high-speed chopping mixes are used. The shape of mixer blade differs one from another, but the features common to all models are characterized in the a turbine-like blade is rotated at high-speed and a fine dispersion is attained in comparatively short time by powerful turbulence and percussion thereby generated.
- A.Quick homo mixer
- Powerful shearing, impact and cavitation as produced when fluid passes between the fast-rotating turbine vanes and the stator (a clearance of 0.5mm) implement emulsification and dispersion.
As an attachment, the blade can be replaced simply with the dispersion/mixer blade as shown in the next page. The photos show the blades of the quick homomixer is applied to the manufacture of skin cream and ointment. If more powerful chopping force is desired, it is possible, using a special seal, to raise the mixer rotating speed up to maximum 10000 rpm.
The homo mixer of standard specification is of the suck-up type. However, this mixer can be replaced with the reverse homo mixer of suck-down type. In this case, the circulating direction in the vessel become upside-down which is effective for the dispersion of power with small specific gravity.
- High viscosity
- Low viscosity
Homo mixer processing example
Powder containing ointment
- B. Dispersion Mixer
- The blade is made of a disk whose periphery is cut in saw-tooth indentation, and by rotating it at high speed, the powder is dispersed smoothly into liquid and lumps of powder are chopped by this indented blade. Thus they are pulverized homogeneously and dispersed evenly into liquid.
Powder is crushed, dispersed by the serrated blades to be uniform-atomized in the liquid.
- B.ULTRA MIXER
- The ultra mixer sucks down materials coming down by own weight into the mixer by cavitation force as well as the scraping force of the rotating hood, and the mixture comes out from the side of vessel. Since the ultra mixer, in contrast to the quickhomo mixer which pulverizes the material by indirect chopping force, pulverizes the material by direct chopping force, it is most suitable for the dispersion of powder. It can be used also for extremely high viscous product and has a powerful chopping force.
Upper position Ultra mixer is also available.
4.Temperature Control Mechanism
- A. Heating & Cooling Equipment
- When steam, hot water, cool water or brine is used for temperature control, a baffle plate is provided inside the jacket in order to prevent the formation of a short path which may be caused by these liquid. Besides, at the inlet and outlet of heating or cooling liquid is used a special swivel joint which applies no undue force to the wirings if the agitation vessel is inclined to the front. Since it dispenses with hoses, absolute safety is assured.
- Although the product is completely shout in the vessel, the product temperature is indicted exactly by means of the thermometer provided inside the vessel. The temperature sensor may be inserted either through the upper lid or the bottom or the side of the vessel. Besides, interlocking of the thermometer with various control devices enables automatic temperature control.
5．Inside-Pressure Control Mechanism
Normally, the vessel is used with its inside under vacuum state. It is possible, however, to use it under pressure depending upon the purpose of use.
Material Charging Mechanism
Even under a reduced pressure, it is possible to charge the liquid or gas material from outside without spoiling the vacuum condition. It is also possible to provide a filter a t the charging port and charge the material while proceeding with vacuum infiltration.
- A.Take out valve
- The lid open/close device is available as manual open/close mechanism and automatic open/close mechanism
- B. Agitator Tank Rollover Mechanism
- Even high viscous product can be taken out easily by tilting the agitator vessel. The cleaning of the inside of the vessel is also very easy.
Ordinarily, the vessel containing a small amount of material is to be tilted by manual handle operation, while that containing a large amount of product is to be tilted either electrically or hydraulically.
- Taking out products from the pressured tank is also possible to design. Please contact us.
8.8. Control Panel Instruments
Besides the above standard control panel and instruments required for product quality control can be mounted together.
recorder, ammeter, tachometer, Visco sensor, PIT sensor vacuum meter, pressure gauge, flowmeter.
Taking the operator’s safety into consideration, the following safety mechanism are provider as standard equipment to the agitator.
- ● Mechanism to stop hydraulic pump operating as a vacuum operation is in progressing.
- ● Mechanism to stop the rotation of agitator when the lid is open.
- ● Safety valve
Other safety systems can be installed for necessity.