Vacuum Emulsifying Equipment
MIZUHO’S VACCUM AGITATOR is a composite equipment which performs agitation and emulsification while optimizing conditions (vacuum, pressure, cooling, and heating) inside the vessel.
- VT agitating blade variation
- ● We use hallow triple shaft. The outer part is scraping agitation (Anchor agitation). The next part is paddle agitation, and the inner part is high speed agitation (Homo mixer/Ultra mixer and so on)
- ● enough up-down convection and mixing are available with triple shaft agitation
- ● by differences of the shaft seal position of high speed agitation, there is two type of pipe method and stay bolt method.
- ● a uniform atomization of the emulsion is possible.
- ● It has the shaft seal structure which is able to agitate under vacuum.
- ● Installation of various equipments are available for improving the cleaning
- ● much production experience in specification of sanitary standard
- ● excellent operability from long time experience.
- ● It is possible to high reliable scale-up based on our demonstration machine.
- ● automatic operation from a personal computer is possible.
- ● We provide maintance service with our skilled engineers
||Inner Capacity 100 L
|Standard charge amount (L)
||Standard Working Capacity 75L
|Wetted parts material
||Product contact part SUS316
Jacket for heating and cooling equipped, with heat keep function
|The top triple agitating method
350 – 3500r/min 1.5kW
11 – 105r/min 1.5kW
9 – 90r/min 0.4kW
Some content is ordered and PDF format.
To view our PDF file format, Adobe Reader from Adobe is required. Download AdobeReader the latest (free of charge) from the Adobe site, please install If you do not have.